A Rental LED screen is an LED display specifically used for stage performances and cultural activities. It is generally used in the form of a rental screen. This post is aimed to tell you why a rental led display is not recommended to use as a fixed installation led display.
The LED rental screen is designed as a custom die-cast aluminium box, which is light, thin and quick to install as its most important feature. The box is thin, light and can be quickly installed, dismantled and transported, adapting to large rental areas as well as fixed installation applications.
And rental led panels use synchronous control system processing, can accept DVI, VGA, HDMI, S-video, composite, YUV and other kinds of video input signal, can play video, graphics and other programs at will, to real-time, synchronous, clear information dissemination way to play a variety of information. Realistic colors and strong adaptability.
1. Ultra-light – the weight is only 7.5kg, a single person can carry it alone, and it is exceptionally easy to install.
2. Ultra-thin – the box is made of die-casting aluminium molding, high strength, toughness, high precision, not easy to deformation, save energy for the transportation.
3. High precision – the size is mechanical processing, accurate to 0.1mm.
4. Compatible – new structure design, to meet the requirements of lifting, stacking, to meet the requirements of indoor and outdoor.
5. Quickly – the box is connected with fast locking mechanism, 10 seconds to complete the installation of a box, high installation accuracy.
6. Reliable – high strength and hardness, good heat dissipation.
7. Cost – light weight of the box, the required installation costs are low; low power consumption of the box, saving operating costs and reducing labor costs.
However, the rental screen is then not recommended for use as outdoor fixed installation. There are several reasons for this as follows.
1. Price. Fixed installation screen generally use a special module size, the price per square meter is lower than that of the rental screen module. If use fixed installation module, the price of whole screen is more reasonable.
Outdoor Fixed Installation LED Module
2. Heat Dissipation. Rental screen module using a fully enclosed bottom case, relying on its own structure to dissipate heat. If light up the screenfor a long time, heat dissipation is not good enough, which will affect the service life of the LED module.
Outdoor Rental LED Module
3. Protection design. The outdoor fixed screen is usually long-terminstalledoutdoors. It requires higher standards for the environment and better waterproof protection. Outdoor fixed installation LED cabinets generally with the back door, waterproof effect is better. And the rental screen is generally without back door. if the screen long-term suffer from rain, it will also shorter service life of the screen.
Both outdoor fixed-installation LED displays and outdoor rental LED displays are designed according to their respective usage scenarios. Each model has its own advantages. It is better to use the right product for the right application. So we do not recommend installing outdoor rental screens as outdoor fixed screens.