With the widespread use of LED displays, there are increasing usage problems.
In order to better use LED display related products, we have made some feasible summaries on related usage precautions and daily maintenance.
1. Precautions for Use Environment
(1) The working environment temperature range is -20°C≤t≤50°C, and the working environment humidity range is 10% to 90%RH;
(2) Avoid use or storage in high temperature, high humidity, high acid/alkali/salt environments;
(3) Keep away from flammable items, gases and dust;
(4) Avoid strong collisions and sharp objects during transportation;
(5) When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, be careful not to use the screen for a long time:
(6) When an LED display with a humidity exceeding the specified humidity is powered on, it will cause corrosion of parts and even short circuit, causing permanent damage:
(7) It is strictly forbidden to allow water, iron powder and other metal objects that are easily conductive to enter the screen.
The LED display screen should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit.
If water enters for any reason, please cut off the power immediately and wait until all components inside the screen are dry before use.
2. Switch Screen Precautions
(1) Open the screen: first open the control computer to make it work normally and then open the LED display screen;
(2) Turn off the screen: first turn off the LED screen power supply, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer correctly:
(Turn off the computer first and turn off the display screen, which will cause high highlights in the screen body, burn the lamp tube, and the consequences are serious);
(3) Switch screen time interval should be greater than 5 minutes;
(4) Avoid opening the screen in the all-white state, because this is the maximum power state, which has the largest impact current on the entire power distribution system.
3. Precautions For Power Supply
(1) The LED module is powered by DC +5V (working voltage: 4.2~5.2V). It is prohibited to use AC power supply.
It is strictly forbidden to reverse the positive and negative poles of the power terminals (note: once reversed, the product will be burned or even cause a serious fire) ;
(2) Power supply voltage of LED display: 220V±10% frequency 50HZ±5%;
(3) If any abnormality such as short circuit, tripping, wire burning, smoke, etc. is found, the power should not be repeatedly tested and the problem should be found in time.
(4) Keep the power supply stable and provide grounding protection to avoid lightning strikes.
Do not use it under harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather:
(5) The LED display screen is not allowed to play the highest brightness all-white picture for more than half an hour to avoid excessive current, heating of the power cord, damage to the LED light, and affecting the service life of the display screen. It is recommended to play dynamic videos mainly;
(6) During the use of LED display products, the power cannot be turned on and off continuously. There should be at least 1 minute between operations;
(7) Non-professionals are prohibited from touching the internal circuits of the large LED display screen to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuits.
If there is a problem, please ask professionals to repair it.
4. Cleaning Precautions
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance: The large LED full-color display screen is exposed to wind, sun, and rain in the outdoor environment for a long time.
Even if the indoor LED display screen is used for a long time, more dust and rain will accumulate on the screen.
Traces of scouring, which need to be cleaned regularly and promptly to prevent them from affecting the viewing effect.
(2) If you need to clean the module surface, please use a soft brush and brush gently.
It is prohibited to use any liquid substance to clean the surface of the LED module, otherwise the LED lamp beads may be damaged;
(3) Correct wiping: The surface of the large LED display screen can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or vacuum cleaner. It cannot be wiped directly with a wet cloth.
5. Moisture-proof and Storage Requirements
(1) Storage temperature requirements: ambient temperature -40°C≤t≤60°.
After opening the package, LED products must be stored in an environment with a temperature <30°C and a humidity <60%;
(2) According to the environmental conditions of the display body and control part, anti-rodent pesticides should be placed when necessary to avoid insect bites:
(3) The LED display cannot be turned off for a long time. In a high-humidity environment, if the screen has not been used for more than 3 days, a preheating lighting method must be used every time the screen is lit: 30%-50% of the brightness must be preheated first.
4-8 hours, then adjust to normal brightness (80%-100%) and light up the screen to remove moisture so that there is no abnormality during use; if the screen has not been used for more than 7 days, light up the screen each time.
It is necessary to use the preheating lighting method: Preheat at 30%-50% brightness for more than 12 hours, then adjust to normal brightness (80%-100%) to light up the screen to remove moisture so that there are no abnormalities during use.